They say “You will never not want to revisit Dubai.” The city that builds sky-high building overnight has been a significant tourist attraction since the late 1980’s. The city that never stops growing boasts of peerless hotels, exceptional architecture and world-class entertainment and sporting events. From Burj Al Arab to Palm Jumeirah to Burj Khalifa, there is no limit to the number of beautiful places you can visit on your next trip to Dubai. And we can bet on this; you will want to come again to explore a new stunning piece of architecture.
The booming tourism sector has resulted in a well-equipped conveyance system. You will quickly find Dubai airport transfers to pick you up as well as drop you off to your accommodation. Let us guide you through some of the famous tourist attractions of Dubai, that you can not afford to miss.
- Yes, Dubai has the tall skyscrapers and beautiful mall, but you can not miss out on visiting the places which tell tales of Dubai’s existence and early days. Take a walk in the Al Fahidi Historical Neighbourhood. Originally called, Bastakiya, this place is one of the earliest settlements in Dubai. You can feel the history come alive in every oud, smell of the spices, tan wind towers, trees, and flowers.
- Visit the official residence of the ruling family for more than six decades, Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum House. The uniquely intriguing aspect of this house is how remarkably simple the house is for a royal family to live in. Now a museum, one can know more about the ancient Dubai through the historic photographs, official documents, jewelry, stamps, coins and various artifacts.
STROLL IN THE VIBRANT SOUK MARKETS:
Souk in the Arabic means market. This area was where merchants from South-Asia and the Middle East would bring the goods on their boat to sell or exchange. Now Dubai has one of the most vibrant, fascinating market in the world.
- Visit one of the oldest souks in Dubai, Naif Souk. Located in the old Deira district of Dubai, Naif Souk is amongst the oldest souks in Dubai. It was earlier a market for camel seller and with the changing times have evolved into a contemporary marketplace. You can buy some of the best leather, watches, jewelry, handbags, and textiles of Dubai, in Naif market.
- We all have heard about the high-grade quality of Dubai’s 24 carat Gold. Why not visit the shimmering Gold Souk Market? Aside from the glittering window panes of every shop, you can also see the World’s Largest Gold Ring, certified by the Guinness Book of World Records.
- Don’t forget to visit the other such exciting souks like the renowned market raised by the Indian minorities in Dubai, Meena bazaar or the modern Dubai Souks like Souk Madinat Jumeirah, Souk Al Bahar, and Khan Murjan.
In your every vacation to Dubai, you will get to see a new magnanimous structure where once was dunes. Mark these places on your itinerary for your next trip to Dubai to have a delightful experience.